Due to COVID-19, Worldshine AMDC will remain closed between April 12th 2021 to April 18th
- The Center will post weekly updates about the center on our website at
During the next week, we shall be able to provide following services:
To our participants;
- Center on-call RN will help with screening and other medical related issues through remote communication method. Center staff will telephone participants to inquire about everyone’s health status and needs.
- Center will deliver medications to participants if necessary on Wednesday and Saturday.
- Center will deliver meals to participants on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.
- Center will provide online in-home activity classes to participants through YouTube and Zoom from Monday through Saturday.
- Our emergency hotline is 240-751-7000.For the past 7 days, the average daily new cases was 67,638 in the country; the average daily new cases was 1,370 in Maryland. We ask our participants not to let your guards down even after vaccination. Be cautious; wear a mask when you step out of your house, always wash your hands, and practice social distancing. Please notify the center staff or nurse if you find any discomfort with your physical health.
Please contact us at 240 751 7000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any question regarding the process. Thank you!