Worldshine AMDC will continue to open for the week of August 2nd, 2021. Currently, our center is increasing our service capacity gradually. We offer both remote service and in-center service. Please feel free to contact the transportation coordinator if you need to make changes to your schedules. The center will try its best to accommodate your needs within our service capability.
The center will provide the following in-center services:
- Nursing Services
- Social Services
- Dining Services
- Medical Appointment Services
- Activities (Music Theories Class, Piano Class, Band, Chorus, Recital, Chair Exercise, Painting, Calligraphy, Dancing, English and other Classes)
All the services will be provided by with proper social distancing guidelines. Only participants who are fully vaccinated ( 2 weeks after the second dose of COVID-19 Vaccine) can receive in-center services.
The center will provide the following telehealth services to participants who are at home:
- Center on-call RN will help with screening and other medical related issues through remote communication method. Center staff will telephone participants to inquire about everyone’s health status and
- Center will deliver medications to participants if necessary on Wednesday and
- Center will deliver meals to participants everyday (Monday – Saturday). Saturday will deliver meals for 2 days.
- Center will provide online in-home activity classes to participants through YouTube and Zoom from Monday through
Our emergency hotline is 240-751-7000.
We ask our participants not to let your guards down even after vaccination. Be cautious; wear a mask when you step out of your house, always wash your hands, and practice social distancing. Please notify the center staff or nurse if you find any discomfort with your physical health. Thank you!
Sincerely Worldshine AMDC